OUR WORKING STANDARDS
We will inform you in writing with a client care letter consisting
following information once you decide to render our services.
- Your reference - You will be given a official case file
- Your advisor - You will be assigned your advisor with his
- Our fee scale - You will be given our fee details. Our
fee will be charged according to our fix fee scale as submitted to
the OISC. You will be invoiced accordingly after the case is
finalised. You are required pay minimum of 50% of your fee in
advance, which will be deposited in our client’s account and set off
against our invoices. We will demand the balance towards the
completion of the process.
- Proof of Identity - We may require holding or possessing
your original documents or passport; you will be given receipt for
the same. If you need those documents during the process, please
contact our office and sign your name as receipt.
- Complaint Procedure - We will issue you with the
complaint procedure, please feel free to discuss if you have any
issue to be dealt with. This also mentions the contact details of
OISC, should you have to contact them for making complaint against
- Letter of authorisation – We will have your authorisation
letter to authorise us to act on your behalf with various
authorities to represent your case from time to time. Please fill
the form provided for this purpose.
- Withdrawn of case - In case of you change your mind and
decide to withdraw your case from our advisor/company, which you
have to request in writing with your signature. A fee invoice will
rise for the task done up to that point.
- On going development - During the process of your case,
we will notify you with the copy of original letter for any
development-taking place. This includes requirement of additional
information, documents, outcome of the results or other concerned
instruction received for you.